Glastonbury Hartwell Soccer Club Scholarship Application (2019)
|The Glastonbury Hartwell Soccer Club annually awards scholarship money to graduating seniors with a history of playing, coaching, refereeing or other volunteer efforts for GHSC.
|Criteria (in descending order of importance):
Note - Children of current Board Members are not eligible.
- A Glastonbury resident
- You must have played, coached, refereed or volunteered for the Glastonbury Hartwell Soccer Club for at least 5 years.
- The applicant should be a graduating senior, have average or above average grades, and have plans to go to a 2 to 4 year college or university.
- Consideration will be given to those applicants who have shown a history of community volunteerism, especially with youth sports.
Description of award:
How to Apply:
- One time only scholarship award
- Award is $1000 per recipient
- Number of Recipients varies year to year. Average is 1 boy’s award and 1 girl’s award
- Award is presented to the recipient at their High School Awards Night
- Click Here to Download application (MS Word Format)
- Fill out application and email to
- You will receive a confirmation email notification your application has been received.
- If you do not hear from us within 3 days of submission, please contact GHSC by emailing Vice President, Jeff Grote at
- Deadline for all submissions is April 1, 2019.